Are you interested in protecting the right to vote in Mississippi and ensuring that everyone can vote safely during the global COVID-19 pandemic? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Contact us if you are:
- Eligible to vote in Hinds County and are not at elevated risk to COVID-19 (see CDC guidelines for those at higher risk).
- Eligible to vote in Hinds County and are at elevated risk to COVID-19 due to asthma, being immunocompromised, severe obesity, diabetes, kidney disease, or liver disease.
You do not qualify if:
- You are a student or employee of a school, college or university, or a spouse or dependent of such person.
- You are an employee of the Mississippi congressional delegation, or their spouse or dependent.
- You will be away from your county of residence on election day.
- You have a disability that makes voting in person difficult or a danger to you or others.
- You are the parent, spouse, or dependent of a person with a disability who is hospitalized.
- You are 64 or older.
- You are a member of the Mississippi congressional delegation, their spouse, or dependent.
- You cannot vote in person because of work.
Thanks for sticking with us,
ACLU of Mississippi